ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to:
- Operate one or more CNC Lathe or Schutte machines.
- Set-up CNC lathes including touching tooling off. Basic programming a plus
- Maintains quality of work pieces after set-ups
- Makes adjustments and tool changing/sharpening.
- Stocks machine and pulls chips.
- Maintains all fluid levels.
- Keeping the machine and work area clean.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years’ experience preferred but not required
- Machine trade school graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to comprehend blueprints and use applicable measuring devices.
- Ability and willingness to cross-train on other machine platforms in the shop which will grow your individual talents and flexibility.
RW Screw LLC has been in the precision machining business for over 70 yrs. with an 188,000 sq. ft. climate-controlled facility.
Great benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) Company paid life insurance and short-term disability.